During the month of September the focus of project work will include lighting, traffic signal and sidewalk installation, drainage work and paving of Route 110/113, I-93 on-ramps, and I-93 northbound and southbound.
Click here for the latest list of construction accomplishments.
More information about the progress on this project from MassDOT.
Specific work during the month of September 2017 for the I-93 at Routes 110 and 113 Interchange Reconstruction – Methuen Rotary project is provided below along with hours of work and lane closures.
- Continue to work on lighting on Route 110/113
- Work on traffic signals at Bolduc/Riverside/Route 110 intersection
- Continue to excavate for permanent sedimentation and infiltration basins
- Continue installing curbing and sidewalks
- Pave sections of Route 110/113 east and west of I-93
- Install drainage at I-93 Northbound along Northbound on ramp
- Install drainage at I-93 Southbound along Southbound off ramp
- Mill and pave I-93 Southbound
- Mill and pave I-93 Northbound
- Install permanent signs
- Continue with earthwork and paving at I-93 Northbound off ramp to Route 110/113 East
- Continue installing guardrail and fencing
- Continue with landscaping
Work hours on the project are:
- For daytime work on I-93 – 5:30 am to 5:30 pm
- For nighttime work on I-93 – 8:00 pm to 5:00 am
- For daytime work on local roads – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Single lane closures can be expected on I-93 Northbound from 5:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Single lane closures can be expected on I-93 Southbound from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Double lane closures can be expected on I-93 Southbound from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am
- Single lane closures can be expected on local roads from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm