What's been done on the Methuen Rotary Reconstruction Project?
As of October 2017, construction crews have...
- Completed a new off-ramp (Exit 46B) from I-93 northbound to Route 110/113 westbound- a significant milestone. The new off-ramp is located just north of the new bridge carrying I-93 traffic over Route 110/113 in Methuen and will now only serve I-93 traffic seeking access to Route 110/113 eastbound.
- Continued excavation of and paving sections of Routes 110 and 113 east and west of I-93
- Placed embankment for I-93 northbound where the rotary bridges used to be
- Continued to work on traffic signals and lighting on Routes 110 and 113
- Continued with earthwork for new I-93 northbound off-ramp to Route 110 and 113 west
- Worked on traffic signals at Bolduc/Riverside/ Route 110 intersection
- Continued paving and roadway excavation at Route 110 and 113 east and west of I-93
- Installed curbing, sidewalks, guardrail, fencing, permanent signage and landscaping
- Installed drainage at I-93 northbound