What's been done on the Methuen Rotary Reconstruction Project?
As of July 2017, construction crews have...
- Continued excavation of and paving sections of Routes 110 and 113 east and west of I-93
- Placed embankment for I-93 northbound where the rotary bridges used to be
- Continued to work on traffic signals and lighting on Routes 110 and 113
- Continued with earthwork for new I-93 northbound off-ramp to Route 110 and 113 west
- Worked on traffic signals at Bolduc/Riverside/ Route 110 intersection
- Continued paving and roadway excavation at Route 110 and 113 east and west of I-93
- Installed curbing, sidewalks, guardrail, fencing, permanent signage and landscaping
- Installed drainage at I-93 northbound