What's been done on the Methuen Rotary Reconstruction Project?
As of June 2017, construction crews have...
- Continued paving sections of Routes 110 and 113 east and west of I-93
- Continued removing sections of rotary bridges
- Continued to work on traffic signals and lighting on Routes 110 and 113
- Excavated for permanent sedimentation and infiltration basins
- Formed work for the median concrete deck of the I-93 bridge over Riverside Drive
- Place filled for embankment for new I-93 northbound off-ramp to Route 110 and 113 west
- Worked on traffic signals at Bolduc/Riverside/ Route 110 intersection
- Continued paving and roadway excavation at Route 110 and 113 east and west of I-93
- Installed guardrail, fencing and landscape